Forgotten Vegeta Forgotten Vegeta

This was pretty funny lol, it reminded me of a DBZ version Kung Pow.

Egorapture Egorapture

Epic animation ah man and you even threw in that Dirdy Birdy music even better!
Aww yeah that was great I think I've watched this and referenced it about 20+ times already.
Can't wait to see another.

Exchango Sizo Exchango Sizo

Sucks about that colorblind guy not seeing the beautiful and vibrant color of RED that blood was.
Anyway its kinda scary because I used to go to a dentist that would just talk and do things without me knowing what the hell he said, but thats what it felt like pretty much but inside my mouth.
I also would have died laughing of that shrinking guy's head shrank and there was nothing but a deflated head, and the bigger guy's head expanded only for you to realize that he was hideous even more so before his teeth had expanded. Lol those were both great.

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Theis man ish sooo Aweshom

Ah man best thing to wake up to in the morning is a nice fresh cartoon with hell ova lot random in it xD.

Girlchan Contest!! Girlchan Contest!!

Exciting and Inspiring

Gonna go gonna go gonna go! For with my drawing skillz I will flow! Some new character for your show!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Yeh!

Now thats what I'm talkin bout' that was great stuff. Good and even better than the first I'd say. Haha, this ones a keeper.

Culture Clubbing Culture Clubbing

Meh.

I liked it and all, but for Christ sakes just lay off the Ricky Martin, I'm a cousin of his. > <; lol.

captcapitalism responds:

really? No harm meant, personally the idea of him roaming the world living lad vida loca is exciting to me.

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

Haha

It's so brutally entertaining. If it's this good on Cartoon Network how much better could it get on Newgrounds :D. lol...

When Cloud Met Vincent When Cloud Met Vincent

Oh Man

Yeh you know Vincent is pimp. That was a great flash I throughly enjoyed and savored every moment of it. Specially the gunshots.

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Fr3D

Well that saves me trouble, I was going to hire mexican midgets in a dirty van dressed as nasty clowns to go an assassinate him and leave his corpse in between the barriers of Mexico and USA.