Golden Sun Battle Theme Golden Sun Battle Theme

This piece is amazingly awesome to the extreme level.
If there were an HD 3D remake of this game this would be a great track to put in the game for battles.

R.F.N. R.F.N.

This is definitely a great track.
One I wish was in an Ape Escape game for some reason, I'd love to hear this in Ape Escape :D

~|| Save the World ~|| Save the World

Great Tune

Great piece to use as background music for the fast paced RPG's I like to play.
It really makes some games I play feel a lot more lively than the default soundtracks.

The Weirdest Link The Weirdest Link

Nice Bounce

I really enjoy this piece, definitely a tune I could jam to in Street Fighter for sure, thanks for sharing this one. I'll have many victories thanks to you. :D

Cuzone responds:

Thank you! :D I'm glad to know you don't like it just because it's on the top five (this is a jab at the reviewer below you by the way. You're a jerk, wyldfyre. People like the song because they like it, not because it's top five)

Winterbliss Winterbliss

Oh Yeah <3

I think because of this piece of music I play the snow level on Castle Crashers at least 5 times in a row in one sitting.

PD - dD Extraction ( RMX9 ) PD - dD Extraction ( RMX9 )

This music changes you.

I am no pro at Perfect Dark I will admit but, when I happened to be playing Extraction at the same time while listening to this. I wooped that levels but on Dark Agent. I love your MUSIC ! It's so ridiculously epic on so many levels of awesome!

Final Fight Final Fight

Smex To My Ears

Ok ok, like this would be perfect boss music for Streets of Rage any of them. It give you an adrenalin rush and pretty much makes you want to play any game a lot harder to woop some @ss. Oh lol and the nice little sonic sound effect thrown in was a nice touch. Moar?

SNK - Flying Battery (RMX) SNK - Flying Battery (RMX)

Yeah it's epic.

Another awesome techno track of epic proportions of one of the best Sonic games in history by the most epic chick on here. Lol you keep dishing out the most greatest tracks ever created. I love it when it hits the middle it sounds so awesome and ridiculously epic until the end, I swear you have a gift my friend. Keep em coming ! ~

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

Awesome!!!

For whatever reason since Castle Crashers and your Chaoz Japan track, I see most of your music should be appearing in more games lol. Like this track I think it would be an EPIC fit for Motor Storm 2. LoL Awesome keep dishing out the B@d@assery!~

SM64 - The Alternate Route SM64 - The Alternate Route

Excellent!

I like the first few seconds how it was very calm and it makes you think. Then the main part just kicks in and all you see is EPIC action everywhere at once! This is great stuff!