All 8 art Reviews

Midna Monday Midna Monday

Midna <3

Trumpbotnik Trumpbotnik

Politics aside, this animation made me giggle hard.

fantasies of an egg man fantasies of an egg man

I have to say... Dat Nipple Chin.

Joe from Forever Ago Joe from Forever Ago

Joe Higashi, who couldn't love this character and when he'd moon your opponents for a jolly good taunt. I like the piece its unique, looks like a killer frame from an animation just before he busts someones spleen open with his knee of tiger. Everyone needs more KoF in their existance. If you examine closely enough you can actually notice a small hint of cat fart within various lines of colors. Of course his arm bandages are also lined with trace amounts of what seems to be poop and possibly pee. An ingenious way of lulling his opponent into a disgusted confusion for a quick KO as it were.
This art is indeed worth a kings ransom. With all seriousness I love this damn picture.

Pekuchab Pekuchab

Thumbnails can be misleading.

Thought hey maybe it was a cool deranged picture of pikachu so I checked it out. Page loaded and then my mind and eyes were burned by a holy light by another dimension or world I've never seen before in my life. This picture is amazing.

Mega Man X Mega Man X

This piece is what many true artists strive for.

Not going to lie, I've often found myself drawing X many times, but never quite getting it despite my large erection on having experienced the entire Megaman and X series. The coloring is far superior and catches the very essense of each X very awesome and spectacular. I only hope one day to be as just as good enough to frame X in hand drawn glory. Keiji Inafune would be proud :D.

Livestream Jam April 28 2011 Livestream Jam April 28 2011

Lots of epic shizz

Not gonna lie I'm loving that Commander Keen drawing up in there he looks totally bad ass.

Gigantor Hunting in the Forest Gigantor Hunting in the Forest

Someone Please

Put this man in Super Street Fighter 4.