Forgotten Vegeta Forgotten Vegeta

This was pretty funny lol, it reminded me of a DBZ version Kung Pow.

Egorapture Egorapture

Epic animation ah man and you even threw in that Dirdy Birdy music even better!
Aww yeah that was great I think I've watched this and referenced it about 20+ times already.
Can't wait to see another.

Exchango Sizo Exchango Sizo

Sucks about that colorblind guy not seeing the beautiful and vibrant color of RED that blood was.
Anyway its kinda scary because I used to go to a dentist that would just talk and do things without me knowing what the hell he said, but thats what it felt like pretty much but inside my mouth.
I also would have died laughing of that shrinking guy's head shrank and there was nothing but a deflated head, and the bigger guy's head expanded only for you to realize that he was hideous even more so before his teeth had expanded. Lol those were both great.

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

Optic Blast

I too am also afraid of setting foot outside. Here I was all listening to U2... It's a beautiful day my foot. >:( I dun wanna get skin cancer from the sun or a sun burn. I wanna sit at home and get some moar achievements to show my anti social friends who don't care :D. Speakin of which the award for this game is kind of broken :(. FIX IT! I NEED TO BLOAT ABOUT HAVING IT!

Golden Sun Battle Theme Golden Sun Battle Theme

This piece is amazingly awesome to the extreme level.
If there were an HD 3D remake of this game this would be a great track to put in the game for battles.

R.F.N. R.F.N.

This is definitely a great track.
One I wish was in an Ape Escape game for some reason, I'd love to hear this in Ape Escape :D

~|| Save the World ~|| Save the World

Great Tune

Great piece to use as background music for the fast paced RPG's I like to play.
It really makes some games I play feel a lot more lively than the default soundtracks.

Midna Monday Midna Monday

Midna <3

Trumpbotnik Trumpbotnik

Politics aside, this animation made me giggle hard.

fantasies of an egg man fantasies of an egg man

I have to say... Dat Nipple Chin.